17.5.09

Home?

Where is home?  i am constantly unsure of where i belong.  I exist for certain amounts of time in certain areas, but it's not home.  I was raised in Lancaster, but is this home?  I struggle to find the true context of the here and now that i live.  As i sleep on floors, beds, tents, wherever, i never feel at home.   I am beginning to correlate the relative 'home' feeling with the surroundings i find myself in.  The things that make me feel at home comes to be a list of places, people, and things...
-friends
-family
-shorty
-my computer
-my job
-spain
-austria

things that i wish i could merge into one place and call home.  However impossible i wish to one day sit on a beach with her in my arms, knowing this is home.  Or maybe on a mountain or a city.


For now... this is home

No comments: