24.4.09

This is it, my final farewell to the great eastern city of philadelphia.  I thank all those that made it what it was, wonderful.  Through the past five years i have found out more about myself and the world then ever imagined.  Through freshman name changes, living in lynnewood, sleeping in a garage, van, and trees, traveling through europe when school just wasn't enough.  The list goes on, the memories will live forever.


Next possible missions
-riding my motorcycle out west this summer to get away
-trying to teach in wyoming for the next five years
-move to utah
-living in alaska for a few months
-go back to austria
-apply for artist in residence at millersville
-build a studio with a bed, never leave, never eat, never breath-just make art


the future is vast, the world is within reach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of those options look inspiring.. good luck! :

- Ally

Natasha said...

I will miss you but good luck... I think roaming around is fantastic